Did you know that God love’s you? He wants you to be saved according to John 3:16 “For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.” John 3:16
I. The Plan of Salvation.
- Realize that you are a sinner according to Romans 3:23 “For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God;”
- Why are you a sinner? Romans 5:12 “Wherefore, as by one man sin entered into the world, and death by sin; and so death passed upon all men, for that all have sinned:” That man was Adam according to Genesis 3:1-7 when he ate of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil that God told him not to eat of in Genesis 2:17.
- The penalty of sin is death according to Romans 6:23a “For the wages of sin is death;” This death is referred to in Revelation 20:14 “And death and hell were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death.” If you die without accepting Jesus as your savior then you will go to hell. You do not have to because I have good news.
- You can have eternal life according to Romans 6:23b “but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord.” It is a FREE GIFT OF GOD that you can know for sure that when you die HEAVEN can be your home to spend eternity.
- Now you may ask, “How can I get this free gift of eternal life?” According to Romans 10:9,10 “That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved. For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation.”
II. Five Things You Must Believe.
- You must believe that you are a sinner.
- You must believe that Jesus Christ is the Son of God.
- You must believe that Jesus Christ died on the cross for our sins.
- You mist believe that Jesus Christ was dead, buried, and three days later God the Father raised him from the dead.
- You must believe that God will save you when you ask him.
If you believe these five things then all you like is to ask Jesus to save you.
Would you like to receive Jesus right now as your personal savior?
III. The Prayer.
Say this prayer, “I believe that I am a sinner. I believe Jesus Christ is the Son of God. I believe that he died on the old rugged cross for my sins and for the sins of the whole world. I believe that he was dead, buried and three days later God the Father raised him from the dead. Now Lord Jesus I want to ask you as humble as I know how to forgive me of my sin, come into my heart, save my soul, and take me to Heaven when I die.
If you ask Jesus to save you after reading this article please leave a comment below so that I can pray for you.