Read first because this page is so important for first time or returning quest. If you are either of these then below are the questions you need to ask yourself because you need to know the answers. These questions will get you to thinking about the best way to live now and when life is over where will you spend eternity.
It’s important to know some things and be 100% sure with no doubts. Then there are other things that can remain with doubts. But the following questions you need to know without a doubt and be 100% sure.
- First, what must I do to be saved?
- Second, do I need to be baptized?
- Third, why do I need to go to church?
- Fourth, will I continue to sin after I’m saved?
- Fifth, how do I walk with God?
- Sixth, how do I talk to God?
- Seventh, why should I read the King James Bible? (coming soon)
- Eight, why should I study the King James Bible? (coming soon)
- Ninth, why is the King James Bible Good for me? (coming soon)
- Tenth, why do I need to go to a Independent Fundamental Baptist Church? (coming soon)
- Eleventh, is heaven real? (coming soon)
- Twelfth, is hell real? (coming soon)
- Thirteenth, is God real? (coming soon)
- Fourteenth, who is the trinity? (coming soon)
- Fifteenth, where did sin come from? (coming soon)
Ask yourself these questions right now and find an answer for each one.
All bible references will be from the King James Bible (KJB).
The Philippian jailor ask Paul the most important question. This is the same most important question that you will be asked during your life. After death the answer will have already been decided and cannot be changed. Your destination will be “Heaven” or “Hell”. Which place will you choose? According to Romans 6:23, “the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord”. This means going to Heaven is a FREE GIFT.
“And brought them out, and said, Sirs, what must I do to be saved? And they said, Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ, and thou shalt be saved, and thou house.” Acts 16:30, 31
After the Philippian jailor was saved Acts 16:30 & 31 then verse 33 says, “And he took them the same hour of the night, and washed their stripes; and was baptized, he and all his, straightway.” They were baptized. You should be to. Why?
“Not forsaking the assembling of ourselves together, as the manner of some is; but exhorting one another: and so much the more, as ye see the day approaching.” Hebrews 10:25
The simple answer is God said to attend church. But there is more to the story.
Yes, everyone is born into sin and will die a sinner. There is no way out of it. With life comes sin without life comes eternity.
To be posted soon…
To be posted soon…